LIFE HOLDS THE SEEDS FOR OUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH.
How can we find a way to honor these natural cycles of life in spiritual practice?
- As an infant we experience the freshness of seeing, feeling and touching and the world for the first time. The playfullness, joy, curiosity of our childhood can become foundation for the delighted discovery of our first spiritual experience.
- The independence and rebelliousness of our adolescence offer us yet another quality essential in our practice. Finding out our own truth.
- As we move into young adult we develop a compassion concern for others besides ourselves.
- As adults we become more caring and responsible for our family, our community, our world. We have a strong desire to fulfill our own unique expression of life.
- As we mature, having seen many cycles of birth and death, there is a detachment and wisdom that grows within us.
Book a 90 minute 1-2-1 Horse Reading with me here at Epona Retreat Centre. If you cannot get here we can organise a Distant Energy Healing session with the Horses click here on the link
Book your free 30 minute consultation below if you would like to find out more about our bespoke packages at Epona Retreat Centre.